Claim Assessment - Theft and Burglary
Claim Assessment – Theft and Burglary
PIV-F 102 – How to approach a theft or burglary claim
PIV-F 104 – Misrepresentation and material non-dis…
PIV-F 105 – Dual Insurance
PIV-F 108 – Other policy conditions
PIV-F 109 – Ombudsman – Test used and Prejudice
PIV-I 201- Pre-assessment – Fraud Red Flags
PIV-I 202 – Pre-assessment – Claims history (Motor…
PIV-M 215 – Forced entry to vehicles
PIV-NM 217 – Theft or Burglary Assessment
PIV-O 301 – Report writing
PIV-O 302 – Insurance fraud and rejection of claims
The Claim Assessment – Theft and Burglary Programme (SC – CA – TB) concentrates on the assessment and quantification of theft and burglary claims. Students will learn the finer skill of assessment and identifying of any irregularities in the type of claims. This is a 100% online course with no classroom component.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART
The main outcomes of the programme are to assist you to:
- Evaluate the instruction to assess a theft or burglary insurance claim
- Demonstrate a well-rounded knowledge base for the verification/validation and assessment of a theft or burglary insurance claim
- Exhibit an understanding of the theoretical learning material
- Application of the theoretical learning material during the verification/validation and assessment of a theft or burglary insurance claim
- Produce comprehensive reports based on the objective facts found during the verification process that can be defended in a court of law
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
Yes, definitely yes!
The purpose of the programme is to introduce students to the insurance industry and the specific business requirements of investigating fire insurance claims. Students will gain the necessary knowledge, skills and competencies to identify, analyse and solve problems relating to the verification / validation and assessment of fire claims to identify possible irregularities through knowledge of the behaviour of fires. Students will also learn the basic knowledge about assessment and quantification of a theft or burglary claim.