Scene Investigations - Accidents and Stolen Vehicles
Scene investigations – Accidents and Stolen Vehicles7
PIV – SC – SI 01 Ombudsman – Test used and Prejudice
PIV – SC – SI 02 Pre-assessment – Fraud Red Flags
PIV – SC – SI 03 Pre-assessment – Claims history
PIV – SC – SI 04 Scene of incident investigation
PIV – SC – SI 05 Stolen vehicles
PIV – SC – SI 06 Accidents
PIV – SC – SI 07 NRTA and Driver’s licenses
PIV – SC – SI 08 Driving under the influence (DUI)
Summative Examination – PIV – SC – FI
This Scene investigations – Accidents and Stolen Vehicles Programme (PIV – SC – SI) concentrates on the investigation of accident and stolen vehicle claims. It is assumed that the student has successfully completed the PIV Programme or a similar course capturing the required knowledge. This is a 100% online course with no classroom component.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART
The main outcomes of the programme are to assist you to:
- Evaluate the instruction to verify/validate/assess an insurance claim
- Demonstrate a well-rounded knowledge base for the verification/validation and assessment of insurance claims
- Exhibit an understanding of the theoretical learning material
- Application of the theoretical learning material during the verification/validation and assessment of insurance claims
- Produce comprehensive reports based on the objective facts found during the verification process that can be defended in a court of law
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
Yes, definitely yes!
This course never existed before in South Africa.
The purpose of the programme is to introduce students to the insurance industry and the specific business requirements for the verification/validation and assessment of insurance claims. Students will gain the necessary knowledge, skills and competencies to identify, analyse and solve problems relating to the verification/validation and assessment of claims to identify possible irregularities.